You can allow a client or guest user to access your Recycle Bin and/or your Document Version History in your SmartVault account. By default, this ability is disabled.
The user types this setting affects differs according to the SmartVault plan you use.
In a SmartVault Tax Plan, this setting enables or disables this ability for the tax clients you invite to view your account.
In a SmartVault Bookkeeping or Business plan, this setting enables or disables this ability for the clients you invite as guests on your account. These users have a guest user license type and are also referred to as guests.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- Right click on your account and select View Properties.
- Under Account Settings, locate the settings Allow clients to access recycle bin and Allow clients to access document version history. By default, these are unchecked and disabled.
- To enable these, click each checkbox and click Save Settings.
- Tax clients and guest users can now access your Recycle Bin and your Document Version History