You can move the company file folders for integrated applications like QuickBooks from one vault to another.
Note: You cannot move the company file folders outside of Applications or to any other level besides the vault level. You cannot put the Applications folder in another folder.
Note: If you move a company file from one vault to another access to this company file will be lost. You will need to grant access to the company file again, unless you have vault group permissions already configured.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- In the left tree pane, browse to the vault that contains your company file.
- Open the folder labeled "Applications", then open the folder labeled "Quickbooks." (Or Xero, FreshBooks, etc)
- In the left tree pane, right click the name of your company file and click Move.
- In the drop-down list, select the destination vault and then click Move.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to move the folder.