This article will explain how to move folders to another vault or folder in your SmartVault account.
To move a folder,
- You must have a user license and access (Read, Write, Create and Delete permissions) to both the source and target folders.
- If you're moving folders across vault, you must be a vault manager on both the target and source vaults.
- When moving folders across vaults, permissions will be lost for all users, clients and guests except administrators.
- Sign in to the SmartVault Portal.
- In the left tree pane, browse to the folder you want to move and select that folder.
- In the left tree pane, right-click that folder and select Move / Copy Folder.
- Select the folder's destination in the dialog box (identical to the file tree pane).
- Click Move.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to move the folder.