With our award-winning SmartVault Toolbar that integrates with Reckon Accounts Desktop, you can attach a document in your SmartVault Inbox to any supported Reckon entry.
- Open your company file and navigate to the entry you want to attach your document to. (or create a new entry) For this tutorial, I'll use a bill from a vendor.
- Click the Attach icon at the top of the SmartVault Toolbar to access the Attach Document dialog. Click Inbox to select your document.
- Select your document and click Move.
- If the location of your document does not automatically appear, select Browse or click the black icons to move through the folders in your account.
- Now when you access the bill in , you'll notice the View Documents icon in the Toolbar has a 1 by it. This indicates the number of documents attached to the entry.
For a complete list of the Desktop transactions that support attaching documents, see Supported Reckon Accounts Transactions.
- Documents are not stored locally are only associated through a unique id in SmartVault. All documents reside on the SmartVault servers.
- Troubleshooting Guide: Reckon Accounts Toolbar
- User must have Full Access (RWCD) permissions on the <VaultName>Applications\QuickBooks\Documents folder in SmartVault to move and attach documents in the SmartVault toolbar.