With our award-winning SmartVault Toolbar that integrates with Reckon Accounts, you can attach a document in your SmartVault Inbox to an entry in Reckon Accounts. The video below will demonstrate the entire workflow. The steps below are minimized to demonstrate how to attach your documents from the Inbox to the SmartVault Toolbar in Reckon Accounts.
- Open your Reckon Accounts company file and navigate to the entry you want to attach your document to. For this tutorial, I'll use a bill from a vendor.
- Click the Attach icon at the top of the SmartVault Toolbar to access the Attach Document dialog. Click Inbox to select your document.
- Select your document and click Move.
- If the location of your document does not automatically appear, select Browse or click the black icons to move through the folders in your account.
- Now when you access the bill in Reckon Accounts, you'll notice the View Documents icon in the Toolbar has a 1 by it. This indicates the number of documents attached to the Reckon Accounts entry.
For a complete list of the Reckon Accounts transactions that support attaching documents, see Supported Reckon Accounts Transactions.