Congratulations on your SmartVault purchase!
Your next step to getting the most value out of your SmartVault experience is taking advantage of one of our Onboarding and Training packages. Our QuickStart service package for Intuit DMS customers is specially designed for you.
INCLUDED IN SERVICE PACKAGE:
Session 1 - Account Setup and Configuration
At the end of your first session, your account will be configured so you can start using SmartVault. We will help you brand your portal, integrate your tax or bookkeeping software*, explain the various features that you should know about before getting started and help you import your clients.
|Installation & Configuratio / Admin Training
(approx 1 hour with specialist)
At the close of Session 1, the specialist will work with you to schedule you/your staff in one of our Core Essentials training classes. This session will focus on using SmartVault in your day-to-day document workflow.
|(approx 1 hour, instructor-led, group training)|
SmartVault Training Hub
1Limit: Client installation on 1 administrator machine
2Limit: One DMS Database – Additional database will be extra
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Must have a working DMS database (should not require a rebuild)
- Able to upload DMS data to SmartVault or send encrypted drive with data to SmartVault
- Availability to provide additional information for clients who did not migrate (Ex. Password Protected clients)
- Additional Databases: Able to download files from any extra data source into standard Windows Folder Structure
TIME TABLE FOR COMPLETION OF WORK:
- Initiation of QuickStart service shall normally be scheduled within 10 business days of date of purchase
- Data migration will be dependent of your upload speed. If you choose to ship us your encrypted DMS database we will normally complete the migration in less than 10 business days after receiving data
- Installation, Configuration, and Admin Training shall normally be completed simultaneously with data migration
- Depending on the complexity of your data, we estimate the customers time commitment to be 2 to 5 hours of interaction with the SmartVault QuickStart team for your migration.
Scope of Service Limits:
- 1 working Intuit DMS database
- Client installation of SmartVault software on 1 administrator machine
- 1-on-1 training limited to the sessions and times outlined above
TERMS OF SERVICE:
- SmartVault Delivery Expectations:
- Completion of most QuickStart Services within 30 days from date of payment
- Offer service delivery start date within 10 business days from date of payment
- Response time of less than 24 hours during normal business days for status updates or schedule change requests
- Customer Participation Expectations:
- Completion of QuickStart Service within 30 days from service delivery start date
- Customer may, at the time of purchase, request to postpone service delivery start date up to and no more than 30 days, after date of payment.
- Availability to schedule service delivery start date within 10 business days from date of purchase
- 24 hours advance notice to reschedule a service appointment. Missed appointments will be assessed a $25 re-booking fee.
- 48 hour response time to requests from migration specialist (delayed customer response times will result in project implementation delays beyond the control of the SmartVault migration team and may impact your completion date)
- Customer will forfiet all payments of QuickStart if for any reason, misses multiple appointments or chooses not to complete the services within 30 days of payment date.
- Refund Policy:
- Customer is entitled to a 100% refund of all service fees prior to Service Delivery Start Date
- Customer is entitled to a 25% refund of all service fees prior to substantial completion of QuickStart service work
- Upon substantial completion of work, SmartVault shall consider payment for services complete and final
- If customer abandons QuickStart after service delivery start date and fails to notify SmartVault of customer intent to postpone QuickStart implementation, customer’s payment for services shall be non-refundable after 60 days from service delivery start date or 30 days from date of purchase, whichever comes first
- Charges for Service:
- Additional service charges may be incurred during your QuickStart. All additional charges will be provided to customer in writing prior to initiation of charge.
$$$ - For migration of additional databases, check with your account manager for quote
$200 per Hour Custom Staff Training Session
$100 per Hour 1-on-1 training (after included configuration and administrative training)
$ 25 per missed appointment (without 24 hours prior notice to reschedule)
SmartVault reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service, at any time.