September 2016 SmartVault Service Updates
Release Date: September 21st, 2016
The following changes were made in the SmartVault Portal:
The Client Dashboard now includes tiled filters that not only display the invitation status of your currently selected group of clients, but also allow you to further filter which subset of clients are shown by simply clicking on a tile.
The "Funnel" or Filter Icon has been removed as its functionality has been replaced by the tiled filters.
Clients can be filtered by Client Type (Individual, Partnership, SCorp, etc.) by clicking on the Client Type drop-down menu in the top right corner of the Client Dashboard. (See:Client Dashboard: New Tile Filters & Settings for more information).
Clients can be filtered by Invitation Status (Not Yet Invited, Invited with Pending Activation, etc.) by clicking on the large colored tiles at the top of the Client Dashboard. (See:Client Dashboard: New Tile Filters & Settings for more information).
- Separate tabs for creating Engagements, sending Organizer emails, and sending Tax Return emails have been added to the edit Client Information screen within the Client Dashboard.
- You can navigate to the Client Information screen by editing an existing contact in the Client Dashboard or by right-clicking on a client in the Connected Desktop and selecting "Open Client in Portal" from the drop-down menu.
- No functionality has been removed; the Send to Clients workflow and the ability to create new engagements in the Client Dashboard and the Connected Desktop remains the same, but now you can perform both functions within the Client Information screen as well.
- Once in the Client Information screen, you can find the new Engagements, Send Tax Returns, and Send Organizers tabs near the middle of your screen.
- Due to the large number of improvements made to the Client Dashboard over the past two months, we have created a new tutorial video and support pages about the Client Dashboard:
- Direct link to the video:
- Support Pages: