- SmartVault has teamed up with Reckon to give Accredited Partners the ability to refer and earn commission on SmartVault
- You’ve been assigned a unique Referral Code and Tracking Link that you can use to track your referrals
- Every account you refer must enter your Referral Code to ensure you get credit for the referral
If your a Reckon Accredited Partner, use these steps to sign up your customer for SmartVault to integrate with Reckon Accounts.
There are two possible use cases in this scenario. Either one of them will work.
- Send a link with your embedded AP Referral code to your client to have them sign up for their own SmartVault account
- Manually enter your AP Referral code when signing up directly from the Reckon website.
You should or will receive an email from the AP Program Manager which has the embedded link. If you do not have an AP referral code, please contact your accredited partner manager.
Hint: Your Referral Code is “RAP”+ Your Reckon AP ID
Using your referral code, have the client sign up so that you as AP get the necessary credit and turn out to be a hero with your client.
You will sign up your the SmartVault for Reckon Accounts plan. This account is
- Paid for by the client using their own payment method
- It is installed in the client's environment.
- Reckon Accounts is integrated with their account
- You as the AP would need to be invited by their primary administrator if they choose to share with you
- Recommend the Best Practices for their vault and folder structure design
- Once you've obtained your special link from the AP Program Manager with your AP Code, sharer out the link with as many clients as you like.
- Post it on your own website with a Sign up for SmartVault button
- Make it a part of your email signature
- Include your code on your business card
- Included it in your consultation agreement checklist
- Once you've used the code to sign up a client for SmartVault for Reckon Accounts, direct them to the Getting Started Guide for Reckon Accounts.
- For higher rates of adoption, we recommend walking the customer through the guide and getting them set up and running with 3 basic things:
- Setup and review the SmartVault portal
- Help them with the Reckon Books integration and demonstrate the workflow.
- Share some of SmartVault Best Practices for Vault and Folder Structure
If you're a Reckon AP, you do not need the SmartVault for Account plan. You need to have the SmartVault for Reckon Partners plan available on Reckons' website.