The QuickBooks Reporting Tool is intended for users who utilize the SmartVault Toolbar to attach documents to entries/transactions within QuickBooks.
You can run reports about your attached documents to verify which transactions in QuickBooks do or do not have attached documents. You can choose to receive the report in a text file (TXT) or a CSV file.
- Right click on the SmartVault icon in your system tray and hover on Actions. Select QuickBooks Reporting Tool.
- When the QuickBooks Reporting Tool opens, click to open the list type menu and select all lists you want to include in the report.
- Next, select the time period the report should span using the calendars.
- You can then limit the types of transactions included in the report if needed.
- Select the folder to save the report to and type the name for the report file in the Export file name field.
- Use the drop-down menu to select between TXT (text) or CSV file types.
- You can select whether the report includes all entries with or without attached documents.
- Finally, click Report to generate the file.